Sacramento Happy Hours
Everyone likes to get drunk for as little as possible. Here is theFNDC’s (growing) list of Sacramento happy hours and drink specials.
Add your bar’s information to our list!
Contact us: info[at]thefndc[dot]com
Jump to Sacramento Bars and Restaurants by Name:
We are in the process of moving all of our bar listings to dedicated pages with more information, so some of these listings appear as links to their new pages. Thank you for your patience as we grow and expand to serve you better. -Jöhnny Dîablø
- Beach Hut Deli.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery.
- Blue Cue.
- Blue Prynt Restaurant & Bar.
- Bombay Bar & Grill.
- Buffalo Wild Wings Bar & Grill.
- Burgers and Brew.
- Café Capricho.
- Capitol Dawg. Thursdays from 4pm–8pm: bottled beer, as well as most of the food items are only $2. If you’re looking for a cheap way to have dinner out and get a buzz on, this is a good bet.
- Capitol Garage. Happy Hour drinks and appetizers are 3pm–7pm, every day. All appetizers are $6. Bottomless Mimosas for $6.95 with the purchase of breakfast.
- Crazy Sushi. Thursday night from 5pm–10pm, $1 buys you a bottle of hot sake. Buy a large Sapporo and make Sake Bombs all night. I also hear the sushi here is as good as anything you’ll find at Mikuni’s for a really good price.
- de Veres Irish Pub. Happy Hour is Monday–Friday from 3:30pm–6:30pm. Appetizers range from $2 to $7. For $3, you can get bottles of Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, or Pabst. $3 draughts are Firestone Walker Double Barrel Ale, Paulaner Hefeweizen & Tri Color IPA. For $4, you can choose from any of the House spirits, House red or white wine, or a small Jameson and ginger ale. $8 dollars buys you a Big Ginger (Jameson Irish whiskey and ginger ale), and $12 will get you any draught pitcher of beer except for Guinness, Boddington’s or other craft beers that have a high nitrogen content. Since the de Veres Pub specializes in knowing everything about whiskey, you can also join their Whiskey Society for a one-time fee of $50. For that you get special whiskey events every Tuesday, plus a “Whiskey of the Moment” discount whenever you’re there.
- The Distillery.
- Dive Bar. $2 Martinis whenever the mermaids come out to play. Block Party Wednesdays: Buy a drink at District 30, Pizza Rock, or Dive Bar from 9pm–close on Wednesdays, receive a bracelet for ½ price drinks at the other two locations. Every day from 4–7pm: $2 domestic beers, $3 premium mixed drinks, $4 premium martinis and shots, $1 selected non-alcoholic drinks for your designated driver.
- The Eatery (West Sac). Tues–Sat from 3pm–6pm: Drafts for $3–$4, Sangria and Glasses of Wine only $4.
- Elixir Bar & Grill.Mon thru Sat 4pm–7pm and Sunday 4pm–2am. $2 Wells, $2 Domestic Bottles, $3 Drafts. Bottomless Mimosas during Sunday Brunch, 9am–3pm.
- Fat City Bar and Café. Happy Hour is Monday–Friday from 3pm–6pm, but limited to bar only. Several upscale draft beers are only $2, not the cheap stuff. Well drinks are $2.50 and House wines are merely $3. A good selection of appetizers ranging from $2.50–$5 are also available.
- Frank Fat’s. Happy Hour is Monday–Friday from 3pm–7pm. Domestic beers are $2: some common yellow beers, but also a few good ones. Import beers are $3, the ones you’d probably expect. House wines are $5; some pretty tasty appetizers ranging from $4.50–$6.
- The Golden Bear. Every day 4pm–7pm: Miller High Life only $1.50, Well Drinks $2.
- Hooters (Arden, Rancho, Natomas). Happy Hour All Day on Thursdays. Monday Night and all day Sundays: $1.50 Miller High Life, Half-Price Coors Light & Blue Moon Seasonal Beers. Natomas Hooters. Mon–Fri 3pm–7pm and Thursday all day: $2 pints and $3.50 large Bud, Coors, Miller Lite. $5 Jack Daniels or Patrón, half-price well drinks. Arden: Mon–Fri 2pm–7pm features $3 well drinks and $2 pints of Budweiser, Coors, and Miller (Big Daddys for $3.50).
- Ink Eats & Drinks. Mon–Fri from 3pm–7pm and Thurs 10pm–12am, Drafts and Appetizers $3, Pabst Drafts are $2.
- Kasbah Lounge. Mon–Fri 5pm to 7pm, Sun–Thurs 10pm to close. There are various mixed drinks on special; check Kasbah Lounge’s website for exact details.
- Lucca Restaurant. Happy Hour runs from 3pm–6pm on Monday through Friday, from 3pm–8pm on Thursdays, and from 12pm–6pm on Saturdays. Bottled beers are $2.50, Draft beers are $3, Some House wines are $3, Wells are $3. Shaken drinks are $4, Sangrias are $4, Martinis are $4.50. Appetizers range from $2–$6; be sure to try the zucchini chips.
- Mikuni Sushi. Draft Beers for $3, Hot Sake for $3, Specialty Cocktails for $6, Wine by the Glass for $5, Chilled Sake $7. Exact menus might vary by location. Happy Hours by Location: Midtown: Monday–Friday from 2pm–:6pm; Saturday–Sunday from Noon–4pm. Fair Oaks: Monday–Friday from 2pm–5pm. Roseville: Monday–Friday from 2pm–5pm. Taro’s: Monday–Friday from 2pm–6pm. Elk Grove: Monday–Friday from 5pm–7pm. Davis: Monday–Friday from 4:30pm–6pm. Kaizen: Monday–Friday 2pm–6pm.
- Monkey Bar. Play pool for free on Monday from 7pm–close. Every Day 3pm–7pm, Wednesday 3pm–close: Well Drinks and Domestic Beers for $2. Vodka Red Bulls are 2 for $7. Tuesday 8pm–close is Pint Night: $5 buys you a draft of your choice with a keepsake glass; $2 refills on domestics, $3 refills on premium drafts. Thurs–Sat from 3pm–7pm: $1 off Lagunitas, and free water and dog treats for your puppy if you’re out on the patio. Saturday and Sunday, Bottomless Mimosa Brunch in effect from 8am–1pm.
- Pine Cove Tavern.
- Powerhouse Pub (Folsom). Happy Hour Friday and Saturday from 5pm–8pm with specialty cocktails, wine tasting, and beer garden.
- Press Club. Friday is College Night, drink specials vary. The normal $5 cover charge is only $3 with a Facebook Places check-in or a valid college ID.
- Pyramid Alehouse. Monday specials are announced on their Twitter feed (@PyramidSac). On Tuesdays, pints are $2.50 starting at 5pm. Wednesdays, get wings and a beer for $10. Thursdays get $3.30 brewer racks. Friday and Saturday, receive 50% off of Growler refills. Sundays, wear your Pyramid gear and get 15% deducted from your bill.
- River City Brewing Company. Happy Hour is Mon–Fri from 3pm–6pm in the bar only. Pints, House Wines, and Appetizers are only $3.50. Also, Wednesdays from 6pm–close, Pints are $2.50.
- River Rock Tap House. Happy Hour from 2pm–6pm: Over forty craft beers are on tap only $4 each. Small plates for $3, Appetizers for $5, as well as a ½ pound burger with fries for only $5.
- R15. Mondays 9pm–close: $5 You-Call-Its (excludes Grey Goose, Hennessy, and Patron). PBR is $2 all day, every day, as are some cocktails for $3.
- Rocky’s 7440 Club.
- Sapporo Grill Japanese Steakhouse. State employees get 20% off Monday–Friday from 11am–2pm with valid state ID. On Monday and Tuesday only, buy one sushi roll, get the second for $1! Regular Happy Hour from 2pm–6pm every day of the week and features $3 beers, $4 wells, and $4 wine. Appetizers run from $3–$6.50.
Daily Drink Specials: Monday All Day: Skyy Vodka and your choice of juice goes for $4.
Tuesday All Day: Jack Daniels and Coke for $4.
Wednesday All Day Long: Shot of Hornitos Tequila costs only $4.
Thursday All Day: Absolut Vodka and your choice of juice sets you back merely $4.
Friday & Saturday after 10pm: Buy a large Asahi or Sapporo and get a sake for only 99¢. Sake Bombs, anyone?
Sunday after 4pm: Jameson whiskey goes for $4.
- Splash Bar.
- Streets of London.
- Taqueria Mayas. Get a free draft beer with purchase of meal, limit one per customer. Happy Hour is Mon–Thurs from 3pm–6pm with $2 draft beers.
- Tequila Museo Mayahuel. Happy Hour is Mon–Fri from 2pm–6pm. Coronas are $3; Mojitos, Mayas Margaritas, and Sangrias are $4.
- 3 Fires Lounge. Happy Hour specials run on Monday–Friday from 3pm–7pm and also on Saturday nights 10pm–11pm. Domestic beers go for $3, House Wine is $$3.50, and Well Drinks are $4. There are a few good appetizers for $5. Thursdays from 3pm–7pm it’s 96¢ Sliders, with five different kinds to choose from. Flip It Fridays from 1pm–7pm: If your check ends with .03, .25, .70, or .98 then the manager will flip you for the bill! Do they have a trick coin? Only one way to find out. Sunday mornings there is a Bloody Mary special.
- T2 Nightclub and Lounge. Mon–Sat from 4pm–7pm and Sunday all day: $5 Well Drinks, $2.50 Import beers and $2.25 Domestic beers.
- ¡Una Mas! Mexican Grill (P Street). Mon–Fri from 3pm–7pm, All Beer $1.99.
- Wayside Noodles (Downtown Sac only). Monday–Friday from 3pm–7pm: Bud and Pabst Blue Ribbon for $1.95, Well Drinks for $2.95, Appetizers for $3.95.
- Yard House (The Fountains in Roseville). Monday–Friday from 3pm–6pm, and Sunday–Wednesday from 10pm–close. Domestic Pints are $3.50; Shortys are $2.25-$4. Import and Craft Pints are $4.25–$4.75; Goblets are $4.75–$5.25. Well Drinks range from $4.25–$4.75; House Martinis are $6. Glasses of Wine are $2 off. Half Yards are $7–$9.50 on Mon–Fri from 3pm–6pm only.
There are also a ton of half-price gift certificates for local bars, clubs, and restaurants for sale at http://snrsweetdeals.newsreview.com/